San Diego Zoo
Sea World, San Diego
Cabrillo National Monument
Mormon Battalion Historical Center
Maritime Museum
Scripps Acquarium
Mormon Battalion Historical Center
Maritime Museum
Scripps Acquarium
Sadly, we I don't have pictures of other fun things we have been doing, such as a bonfire at Fiesta Island with friends, mountain biking some great single track in Mission Trails Regional Park, etc., etc. But, needless to say, San Diego is NOT boring - there are tons of fun things to do here. Still on our list: kayak around La Jolla, free museums for SD County residents at Balboa Park on Tuesdays (anyone interested?), visit Julian, and many others. If you want ideas of fun things to do - we've got 'em! If you want to join us, let us know!





I found your blog through Jessica's - you guys are great adventure seekers! We rarely get around to doing the fun things San Diego has to offer. If you need another museum to visit, I can hook you up with some tickets to the USS Midway Museum (where I work)! It may or may not be up your alley (it actually really isnt up mine, shh), BUT it is interesting no matter what. Let me know :)
ReplyDelete