Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Help Make a Difference

I few weeks ago, I was leisurely eating my own special tuna concoction on Ritz crackers, when I came across a little sticker on one of the cans of Bumblebee tuna. It had a link to a website: http://www.beewellforlife.com/.

If you're a runner, walker, or bicycler, check this website out. For every mile you log on beewellforlife.com, Bumblebee will donate $0.15 to the Breast Cancer Network of Strength. The Breast Cancer Network of Strength helps emotionally and temporally support people diagnosed and dealing with breast cancer. I biked 13 miles today, which I just logged. This means $1.95 was donated because of me. So, if you're already running, biking, or walking, log your miles - it can't hurt. If you're not running, biking, or walking, maybe this will help you get started - you have nothing to lose.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks John. I need to start running again, so I'll be sure to log them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm really glad you put up that link! I started an account and now it motivates me to run even more! It's so cool! and such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete