So, I've heard through the grapevine that you want a Christmas list so that you know what I want (although I'm sure you already know what I want cuz, well, you're Santa). So, for the sake of formalities, this is what I want for Christmas, in no particular order:
- A new pair of jeans (30W34L)
- Some nice business dress shirts (Medium is usually a good size
- A new pair of running shoes
- Wind, Sand and Stars by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Warm, manly slippers or moccasins
- Warm gloves - not the skiing kind, but something that will keep the cold wind out
- Black and tan dress socks
- iPod
- iTunes gift card

YAY for Santa!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the same pants size as Michael. I have to say pant shopping (or shopping for him in general) is FRUSTRATING because practically no stores carry that size. And I hate to order online. American Eagle is where we normally buy his....used to be old navy but they stopped carrying his in stores. boo.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think its funny that you asked for a lot of clothes because Spencer did the same thing. My dad refuses to buy clothes for Christmas because he thinks its lame haha. I should send you Spencer's clothes list its HILARIOUS...he is the pickiest man I have ever met when it comes to clothes. Mike didn't even know what he meant half the time ("Broadcloth? What is Broadcloth?")