Florida has beaches... ;) We'll go back to visit, I promise!
:( But Florida doesn't have surf.... We're rooting for a move back to San Diego. Not for selfish reasons, of course ;) Mom
I mean, the surf in Florida is not as good as the surf in southern California, haha. No hard feelings Floridians?Mom
Never give up hope! Life can take funny turns sometimes, but always hold out hope! Seek and ye shall find! Dad Moffat
Florida has beaches... ;) We'll go back to visit, I promise!
ReplyDelete:( But Florida doesn't have surf.... We're rooting for a move back to San Diego. Not for selfish reasons, of course ;)
ReplyDeleteMom
I mean, the surf in Florida is not as good as the surf in southern California, haha. No hard feelings Floridians?
ReplyDeleteMom
Never give up hope! Life can take funny turns sometimes, but always hold out hope! Seek and ye shall find! Dad Moffat
ReplyDelete