Since I haven't had much to say recently, I'll share with you some news.
1. I'm waiting on scores for two sections of the CPA - Regulation and Audit.
2. I'm sick - bad sinus/head cold thing for about a week now.
3. From the poll, looks like my next vehicular purchase will be a hippie van! Right on.
4. I'm on Bookface . . . or whatever they call that thing.
5. I ran a 21:47 3.5-mile in the JPMorgan Chase Corporate Challenge placing 348th in the Men's division, under 400th overall . . . out of 23,374 participants . . . not bad considering I was doubting whether or not I could get my planned time of 22:00.
6. Ragnar is next week!
7. I have a garden. Well, kind of. Here's proof:
Not what you expected? Me neither . . . we may be downsizing to an apartment without a balcony, so why build planting boxes if I'm not going to put them to good use? In any case, here's the breakdown:
Green onions (a few more weeks until chow time with these puppies):
Basil (not exactly sure how to prepare this for consumption . . . ):
Johnny-Jump-Ups (not for consumption, but for beauty):
And dirt:
With any amount of luck, these two pots will grow lettuce and wildflowers. However, I'm starting to loose faith in the seeds . . . I'll wait another week before I stick a few more lettuce seeds in the big red bucket.
8. Winter has finally broken!
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's too bad you closed your car poll. Joseph says he definitely would have voted for the Conquest Knight. I will look forward to seeing you drive a hippie van some day, though. :) And take care of yourself. You've got to be in good health for your race.
ReplyDeleteMom
Good luck in the Ragnar next weekend!!! Have so much fun!
ReplyDelete