Monday, November 15, 2010

Adventure Dream List

What would I like to do before I die? Well, let me share some ideas with you (again, in no particular order):

  • Surf Pipeline, North Shore, Ohau, Hawaii
  • Ride a bull, PBR style
  • Serve a senior mission with Ashley
  • Drive in a demolition derby
  • Skydive
  • Have kids
  • Get hired at The Canyons for The Ultimate Mountain Gig (sensing a pattern?)
  • Play the bagpipes
  • Hike Banff, Canada
  • Complete an adventure race

So, what about you? What do you want to do before you die?

1 comment:

  1. Run the ragner relay! And the disneyworld marathon! And a race in Hawaii!

    Serve a senior mission and/or work in the temple

    Own a business

    Create my own signature recipe for something delicious

    Learn how to play the guitar and the violin


    Hmmm this got me thinking. Maybe I need to make a blog post of my own....

    ReplyDelete