Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dream Jobs

You know, if this whole accounting thing doesn't work out, here are a few alternative careers I might consider (in no particular order):

1. Fireman
2. Professional Adventure Racer
3. Professional Mountain Bike Racer
4. Pyrotechnitian
5. Adventure Guide
6. Owner, Adventure Johnny's (rock climbing gym/hang-out spot/adventure outfitter/bike shop)
7. Stuntman
8. Middle or High School Teacher (PE, accounting, physics)
9. Travel/Adventure Writer
10. The Ultimate Mountain Gig (yes - I'm applying!)

If anyone knows of any open positions - assurance/audit in public accounting or any of the above, send me a note!

3 comments:

  1. Hi John,

    The only career on your list that surprised me was teacher. I could have predicted all the others - you've wanted to do those things since you were little. :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for number 6. and someday you can double up with Mike's store! Someday....


    Job hunting. No bueno. We pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teaching! You would make a great teacher!! Good luck with the job hunt.

    ReplyDelete