- iPod FM transmitter (that can fit a new nano and one of the older, regular versions)
- Model train - I know this sounds kind of nerdy, but I want it to remind me of my cool job at Amsted! So, I'd probably want a Union Pacific Diesel Locomotive Engine, with a couple of box cars, hoppers, and/or coal cars. My company makes the wheels, springs, trucks, couplers, bearings, gears, etc. for a lot of the train market, along with rail anchors, cooling towers, roller chains, wheel hubs, brake drums, piston pins, one-way clutches, and much more.
- Some cool bookends
- An acrobatic kite
- A new white dress shirt (15 1/2, 34-35)
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Hurry - Only 3 Months Left!
Ok guys, my birthday is now 3 months away. Have you bought me my gift yet? No? Ok - here are some ideas:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha, hahahahaha. You are always the optimist! But skydiving? Really? How about trying wind tunnel skydiving instead - much less risky. Travis and Joseph are doing that soon. We'll send you pictures. (And we'll think about this list. Hmmm...)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom