What better way to reward myself after finishing the CPA exams than by buying a new car!? Just kidding . . . I'm on a budget (it's kind of like being on a diet, actually). Anyways, if I could have any car in the world, I think I would have a very difficult time picking. You'll see why:
Option A: The Conquest Knight XV
Check this puppy out! These pictures are from Conquest's website:
Bullet-proof, flat-tire-proof, water-proof, poor-people-proof (they run for a cool $300,000 a piece!), Hummer-proof, zombie-proof (http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/05/18/best-car-survive-zombie-apocalypse/) . . . what more could you ask for?
Option B: Hippie Van
Yeah, man - hippie van. This one's actually for sale:
Option C: Street-legal off-road truck.
We saw some of these trucks race in San Diego at the San Diego Fair . . . holy Toledo I want one so bad! I want to race these trucks so bad! Ask Ashley. I might even want this one. It too, is for sale:
Option D: Old-school Mini Cooper
A guy in my church in California was a Mini salesman. We got to drive some of these fun little cars on a few occasions and they are so much fun to drive! I actually learned how to drive stick-shift in one of these. Interestingly enough, I learned stick-shift European style - driver's seat is on the right side of the car, shift with your left hand. (This one's also for sale)
Option E: Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
With some modifications, of course.
So you see, if I ever make enough money to afford a "luxury vehicle", I'm going to have a tough time picking one!
What's your vote?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you are so funny. i like the mini :) i also think it's funny that you've linked to their "for sale" sites. dropping hints much? ;)
ReplyDeleteI voted for the hippie van because it's the first car I remember you dreaming about owning someday. Also, I think if you got a Jeep, Amy would steal it from you.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom