Saturday, May 7, 2011

Correction

This whole week, I've been thinking, "There's no way I ran a 6:15 for 9.59 miles! But that's what it said on the map . . . so weird. It didn't feel that fast." Well, it turns out I didn't run that far that fast . . . oops! I ran the same route today with some people on my Ragnar team. I just mapped our run again and it's not a 9.59 mile run, it's a 7.58 mile run. These Illinois neighborhoods are so confusing! So, anyways, turns out my 7.58 mile run in 60 minutes is 7:54 minutes/mile. Ok, so it's a big difference between 7:54 and 6:15, BUT at least you now know the truth . . .

1 comment:

  1. I'm still impressed, and for even more reasons now. It's nice to know you would go to the trouble to find out what the correct distance actually was so you could let us know the truth. That's INTEGRITY. I'm proud of you!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete