Thursday, May 5, 2011

What Did You Do on Your Lunch Break?

After catching a few minutes of the Nike 6.0 Lowers Pro (oh, Lowers, how I miss you so much . . .), I did something today on my lunch break that I have never done before . . . I watched a fashion show (yeah, talk about total opposites: surfing and fashion show?!). I'm not talking about the funny little shows me and my cousins would do with my grandpa's old hats when we would get together at grandma's house, I'm talking a full-on catwalk, photographers, and people in strange clothes fashion show. Chicago is full of surprises.

Did I plan on attending a fashion show today? No. Would I ever plan on going to one? No. I have no interest in so-called "fashion." Why then, did I go? Well, I finished my PB&J lunch, and it's nice outside today (kind of a novelty) so, I went out to Millenium Park to walk around. I saw a big tent with music pouring out. I decided to check it out . . . and found myself watching a fashion show. Yeah . . . weird, I know. You should have seen what some of the dudes were wearing . . . very strange.


Chalk one up on the "I've Done That" list.

What did you do on your lunch break today?

1 comment:

  1. Crazy! Haha. I wish I had something new and exciting to do. I've just been laying around sick with a bad cold for a few days. At least Joseph's doing something fun today. He's heading off to Comedy Sports in a few minutes.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete