Monday, October 11, 2010

This is no longer fun

Ok, so the first day was funny . . . "Ah! We have some lady bugs in the house."

Now . . . I'm getting really angry with these stupid little bugs.

I am not exaggerating when I say that I have vacuumed up over 250 of them in 3 days and that I spend every fifteen minutes of my day (particularly the afternoon) going around the apartment, vacuuming up these pests. On the one hand, it's good that I'm home right now, or else we would come home from school and work to an apartment teeming with lady bugs . . . but on the other hand . . . I'm loosing my sanity . . . this is war.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah i wanna know who won:) and where are they coming from anyways? are other people having this same problem?

    ReplyDelete