Sorry about the lack of posts. Adventures have been on hold for the past two weeks. Reasons? Mostly congestion, sore throat, headache, cloudy thinking, cough, more congestion, more cough. Then there's the crazy windy weather we've had. And the enormous CPA exam that I'm studying for at least four hours a day. Lending my Excel skills to a contractor. And other housekeeping chores that I've been doing to keep the house in clean, working order while Ashley's at school.
However, I have been doing some new stuff. For example, working with the Young Men/Boy Scouts! I had Mom ship my old uniform out and I've been back and forth to the scout office a number of times getting the right papers, badges, patches, books, etc. Last night the boys worked on pioneering stuff (lashing, knots, etc.). It has definitely been a while . . . I know my climbing knots down pat - bowline, figure 8, figure 8 on a bight, waterknot - but timberhitch . . . sheep shank . . . clove hitch . . . . two half hitches . . . very rusty.
Soon, however, we're going on a Young Men/Young Women trip to Nauvoo. I've been once . . . ten years ago, before the temple was finished. Should be a good trip - see historic Nauvoo again, do baptisms for the dead, camp, see more of Illinois. I'll post some pictures after that adventure next month.
In the mean time, remember that if a lease has a bargain purchase option, the lessee accounts for the lease as a capital lease, and the asset is depreciated over the estimated economic life of the asset.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Last time you went to Nauvoo I think I went with you :) That sounds like a fun calling. I'm sure you're great!
ReplyDelete