Sometimes I have completely awesome dreams - surfing like a pro with friends on a tropical island.
Sometimes, like Wednesday night, my dreams are awful. I had a dream that I was in prison . . . with a bunch of French Pastry Chefs . . . because we broke Indian currency exchange regulations. I woke up stressed and ticked off about Indian Rupees . . . then realized that I left my monthly train pass and building pass on the train the night before . . . it's been one of those weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I felt the same way during my years in dental school. Bad surfing withdrawal symptoms! I'm feeling similarly knowing 15 of my good surf buddies are scoring epic surf in El Salvador right now. I almost don't want to hear their stories, but I cant resist! Your day will come. Enjoying life to the fullest and choosing happiness every day is key. Hang tough!
ReplyDeleteYou da man! Dad
Sad post :(
ReplyDeleteYeah, some days are like that... even in Australia. (If you don't remember the book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, then that comment won't make much sense. I hope you remember the book.) Anyway, I hope this week is going better.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Mom